- The brands and logos featured on this site are trademarks registered by the Company. No license or right of use will be granted for any of the aforementioned brands or logos that are featured on the site, which cannot hence be used without prior written authorisation from the owner.
- Reproduction of any of the documents published on this site shall only be allowed for informational purposes and for exclusively private use. Any other use of these reproductions and notably the use for commercial purposes is expressly forbidden, unless prior written authorisation is provided by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to legally enforce any infringement of its intellectual property rights, including seeking criminal prosecution.
- All information accessible through this site is supplied for informational purposes only. No guarantee or warranty of any kind, express or implied, is made with respect to the information contained herein. The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of access to, or use of, the site, including any damage to, or viruses that may infect the user’s computer equipment or any other property.
- The Company is not liable for inaccuracies, errors or omissions contained on this site. The photos of BIODERMA products shown on this website are non-binding. No guarantee is given as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information made available on the Internet site. The user bears sole responsibility for the use of such information.
- The Company is not liable for any damage, whether direct or indirect and regardless of the causes, origins, nature or consequences, that may result from the access by any person to the site or from the impossibility by any person to access the site, or the use of the site and/or credibility assigned to any information originating directly or indirectly from the latter.
- The user agrees not to transmit any information via this site that could give rise to civil or criminal liability and therefore agrees not to divulge illegal information, information that could undermine public order or defamatory information via this site.
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your personal data is protected. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”) under the laws of Malaysia.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
Address: NAOS HONG KONG LTD - 12/F, LKF29, 29 Wyndham street, Central, Hong Kong
- The Company reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, suspend or interrupt access, in whole or in part, to the site, including notably its contents, features or hours of availability without notice and cannot be held liable for the possible consequences of these modifications.