A moisturising repairing cream that relieves discomfort and acts on each skin repair stage
- Minor skin damage: superficial peeling, non-abrasive laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders
- Dry skin: irritation, redness, overheating, scaly areas, etc.
- Restores the epidermis and moisturises
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Protects damaged skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zincG
- Good skin tolerance
- Its "dressing effect" texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort.
Product + :
- Cicabio Crème is the second most commonly prescribed product among French dermatologists.*
*Source: IMS / Xponet CF November 2012 /injured skin outside market authorisation (AMM)
- Fragrance-free formula
- No colouring agents
- The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
Biological mode of action
Cicabio Crème contains three repairing active ingredients that act at every stage of the biological skin reconstruction process.
- Its antibacterial agents (copper-zinc) purify the epidermis.
- The active ingredient, ANTALGICINE™, quickly relieves the feeling of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch*.
- Its “dressing effect” texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising active ingredients forms a breathable film for excellent skin protection and optimal comfort.
- The patented natural D.A.F.™* complex raises the skin’s tolerance threshold.
(*) BIODERMA active ingredient.
Instructions for use
- Apply to the irritated area after cleansing and drying.
- Use once or twice a day until the skin is completely repaired.
- Avoid the eye contour area. If skin oozes or irritation persists, consult a healthcare professional.
- Only apply to lips from the age of 6 months. Only apply to external mucous membranes in adults.
- Use Cicabio Pommade for the nappy area in babies and young children.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC OXIDE, SORBITAN STEARATE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, COPPER SULFATE, MANNITOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, XYLITOL, ZINC SULFATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, RHAMNOSE, LAURETH-3, ASIATICOSIDE, MADECASSIC ACID, ASIATIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 561]